Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dry Cleaning


What is the definition of crazy? If crazy is driving half way across town to drop off your dry cleaning when there are probably a dozen closer cleaners then go ahead and put my name up on the crazy board. If the boards listing those individuals who are inneficient and wasters of gas/time are close by and it's not too much trouble, then go ahead and chalk my name on those boards as well. As I was saying, I drive a good distance for good dry cleaning. I'm not sure why, maybe it's just my cross to bear but I have gone through all of my adult, dry cleaning applicable life without even once being pleased with the results of laundered clothing. Until now. I'm not quite sure what the difference is, all the normal factors are in place: Located in a strip mall, check, asian owned, check, mexican operated, check. Everything checks out just the same as any other cleaners I've been to but this one is different. For once I don't have double creased pants. If I wanted double creases I'd do it myself. I'm pretty sure I could even double crease my pants while blindfolded. Many thanks to my new exlusive dry cleaner. I don't care if I move to Thatcher, I'm bringing my dress pants to him. Now that's brand loyalty.

1 comment: